Sample Workout Schedule
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Butt and Legs
- Donkey Kicks
- Tuesday/Thursday: Arms, Back, and Shoulders
- Overhead Press
- Tricep Kickbacks
- Bench Press
How to do a Pregnancy-Safe Plank
- Place your hands directly under your shoulders
- Gaze slightly in front of your fingers
- Ensure that your legs are engaged and pressing together
- Slide your shoulders away from your ears
- Engage your abs, draw them in and up towards your spine.
- Keep your back flat!
- Exhale and pull your belly towards your back to engage deeper muscles.
- Don't forget to breathe!
- Hold the plank for 30-60 seconds.
how-to | core